PV780B-TC with JARDUM.work
The PowerView 780B offers all the features of Murphy’s popular PV780 with more power and memory. With its faster processor, this version of the full-color display adds more connectivity with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities. In addition, the flash storage for the PV780B has doubled to 8GB. The full-featured, configurable display integrates vital engine, transmission and diagnostic information into an easy-to-read operator interface. The 1000-nit 7-inch screen can easily be viewed, even in full sunlight. The display’s bonded LCD and rugged design make it a perfect solution for all types of environments and applications.
Using JARDUM’s proprietary user interfaces and powerful software, we’ve created an out of the box configurable HMI for work environments. Since JARDUM.work is part of the JARDUM family of software, it benefits from frequent feature and engine definition updates.
- Configurable engine page.
- Select from common J1939 and NMEA2000 parameters
- On screen calibrated fuel senders
- Digital switching page
- Up to 48 outputs (Power Distribution Module sold separately)
- Eliminate fuses, relays, and complicated harnesses with solid state CAN controllable PDM
- Configurable over current (up to 25A)
- Output diagnostics
- Selectable momentary, latch, or H-bridge mode
- Video inputs
- NTSC Analog Video Input (640x480)
- Up to 3 inputs
- Reverse for backup camera
- Open Street Maps (GPS sold separately)
- Import/export waypoints and tracks
- Free worldwide map